True Freedom


Happy 4th of July!!!


 Today is one of my favorite holidays!  Who doesn't love food, family, and fireworks!! 

This year I'm a little sad. This morning my niece and mother-in-love went back home. We begged them to stay until tomorrow so we could have some family time but my MIL had her mind set and nothing was going to change that. That's one of the many things I love and admire about her: she is a strong woman. 

So today I am celebrating with my little family at home. We are going to clean out the garage as a family and FREE ourselves from junk. 😉 Tonight Husband is going to grill and we are hoping to see some fireworks. I've heard some shows are cancelled but there is bound to be one around here somewhere. 

I am so thankful for the freedom I have not only in my country but in my God. This past year as I have grown closer to the Lord I see freedom so differently than I used to. I was thinking this morning about how much my perspective has changed so much and how I can look back and see Gods Hands at work in my life.  He is slowly freeing me from a life of bondage. He is freeing me from the burden of past sin and making me new. Most recently He is freeing me from an eating disorder and negative self image. That last one is still a major work in progress but I know in time I will be made new and my negativity about myself will be a distant memory. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!  I'm off to clean a garage....😏

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top