Becoming A Kingdom Woman

Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows that I'm a bookworm.  At any given time I can be reading anywhere from 2-6 books at once.  It's an addiction that has been apart of me my entire life.  Yesterday after church we stopped by our church's bookstore and I was immediately drawn to this book.


I kept picking it up and putting it back down.  I hardly have time to read like I used to why would I want to start something new?  I pick it up again and look at Husband with those 'I have to have it' eyes.  He nods his head and before I know it I'm in the car devouring the first section.

I have been feeling this hunger lately to be a more Godly woman.  I feel like for the past 30+ years that I have had a wrong view of what a Godly woman looks like and I truly believe God put this book in my hands for a reason.

Today I worked a 9 hour shift at work, stopped by the store to exchange an item, came home and started dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, served my family dinner, ate at the table with my family with no television on, cleaned up dinner, put up laundry and started another load, then sat and studied for my CPhT license as I enjoyed being surrounded by my family.  Not bad for a Monday!

I would love to say that every day is like this but sadly its not.  There is still a lot that I wanted to do but didn't get a chance to but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.  I am thankful that God gave me the strength to accomplish what I did today and I hope and pray that I can do it all over again tomorrow and with the right attitude and spirit.

Has anyone else read Kingdom Woman?  I would love to meet some like-minded women who share my hunger to truly live for the Lord and be the woman that God made them to be.

I'm off to read a few pages before bed. ;)  I cannot WAIT to have my eyes and heart opened to His truth.

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top