My Pickle Is 8!

This is my beautiful baby boy who is not so much of a baby anymore!  I cannot believe that he is eight years old!  It seems unreal to me.


D's birthday is always hard for me but this year it is especially hard.  I will never have any more children.  I know this fact but when your last child turns 8 it really hits home and it hurts so bad.

I have so many friends that are either trying to get pregnant, already pregnant, or just had babies so when I log onto Facebook that is all I see.  I then remember why I took the hiatus from social media that I did.  I am happy for my friends but it still hurts that my dream of a big family has died.  No one really knows or even understands how deep this cut is with the exception of those that have either been in my situation or could never have children at all.  For those women my heart goes out to you.  I am very thankful that God blessed me with the two amazing little boys that I have.

I love this little boy more than words can say and I will always treasure the fact that he is and forever will be my baby.  Happy birthday Pickle!!

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top