Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop: Have A Little Joy in Your Cup

I had no idea that they had a coffee lover's blog!  Where have I been??  Well, they had me at coffee. ;)   AND they're having a super huge blog hop?  I'm down!

When I went to look for a coffee stamp set in my stash I realized I've given them all away since I never thought I would stamp again. *sniff*  Trust me, this WILL be remedied!

Have you SEEN all the amazing creations on the hop yet?  If you haven't check them OUT!

I also wanted to play along with this weeks Mojo Monday challenge and combine it with the coffee lover's blog hop.


I tried my best to draw/cut out a coffee cup and stamped it with the butterfly from Verve's Easter Joy set.  I used a Sakura Stardust glitter pen and put dots along the stamp to give it a little bling, added a red Swarovski jewel in the middle, and popped it up on dimensionals. I used a flourish from Filigree Fantasy to look like steam coming out of the cup, and the sentiment is from the Floral Whimsy set. 

The paper is from the Adventure 6x6 stack from My Mind's Eye that I distressed with my scissors.  I didn't realize until after I glued everything down that the vanilla panel was supposed to go over the espresso ribbon panel.  Oops!  I hope the challenge police don't disqualify me for that! ;) 

I only had a little of my cocoa gingham ribbon left so I had to improvise a bit but all in all I don't think it turned out half bad!  The Coffee Lover's Blog Hop theme is winter and that to me means rich, warm colors and nice, hot coffee; not just snowflakes and Christmas. 

There are so many amazing sponsors included in the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop including Verve Stamps!!  If you do not have a coffee stamp Verve has an amazing FREE digital stamp set.  I wanted to use it but my printer bit the dust a few weeks ago and we can't afford to replace it yet.  No worries though!  I saved it for later use. ;)

Enjoy the hop!

Stamps: Easter Joy, Filigree Fantasy, Floral Whimsy (Verve Stamps-all retired)
Paper: Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!), Adventure (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!), Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Accessories: Cocoa Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Real Red Grossgrain Ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Red Swarovski Crystal, Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen

23 comments

  1. Fabulous card, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we're so happy that you joined us!!!!!!! Yay that you're crafting again! What a fun card, love the mug and the polkas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your card, I adore the color scheme so non traditional which is probably why I like it so much, thank you again for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and the bow is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you figured out how to make a design for the hop. I just love your card and hope Santa brings you a new printer too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Welcome back to the stamping world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! Love the gingham and the polkadots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, great coffee, great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Great job on drawing & cutting out your own coffee cup - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty blue mug and the polkies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the colors on this card. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how pretty! Love your DIY cup and such a sweet treat to see some of my first stamp designs. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How charming! This card is so rustic and fun at the same exact time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and beautiful selection of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the distressing, the sweet mug and that the steam goes across layers! FAb!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christi, Love the sentiment. Great job on cutting a tea cup. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top