I Won!!

I never win anything.  Ever.

Today that has changed and I am so thankful that it has.  I've had a rough few days and God knows I needed some happy.

I was getting caught up on my favorite blogs and getting inspired by everyone's creations in the blogosphere and couldn't believe when I stopped by The Verve Blog and read that I was the November blog hop commenter winner!!  D was sitting right next to me on the couch and I scared him when I started squealing.  Haha!  Sorry baby...it's not every day your mama wins something.  ;)  

Verve has also posted their December challenge which is super cute and a great color combo.



Go check it out, comment on the design teams blogs, and maybe you'll be the next winner!  

I'm off to get started on my challenge creation and try to narrow down my Verve wish list which is going to be incredibly hard.  I love it all! 

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top