One Decent Picture

Let me tell you a little something about the love of my life.  He is the most NON photogenic person I have ever met in my entire life.  Sure we all have our gross pics but there is usually at least one where you go, "Ok, that doesn't look too bad!"  Not my man!  Him and the camera are the furthest from BFF's.  I wouldn't say enemies but L just goofs off WAY too much.

Take for instance this little gem from my moms birthday party in June of this year.


I'll be the first to admit that this isn't the best picture of me either but really L? Really?!  We had only been married a few months too.  Pictures like this seriously make you wonder if you made the right decision! LOL (SO kidding...)  

He purposely tries to sabotage every picture he is in and usually succeeds until my dad snapped this sweet picture at my sisters cowboy-themed birthday party this past Saturday. 



Not bad at all even though he still looks like its hard for him not to make a crazy face.  LOL  I love this man so much!  xoxo

I am still hurting pretty bad but I am getting more up and around which is really helping my sanity.  I feel so sorry for the people that have to be bedridden for long periods of time.  I did push myself a bit going to the party on Saturday and on Sunday L and me celebrated 6 months so we went out for a bit and it wiped me out.  The past few days have been rough and now I think I might be coming down with a cold! Oh joy!  

I'm keeping myself busy with a new Bible study, my new Everest app, and doing little things here and there around the house.  It's still nowhere where I want it to be but every little bit helps right?

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top