Ever Heard of Everest?

I'll admit that I am an app junkie.  I don't keep a ton of them but I try out pretty much everything that piques my interest.  We had a birthday party on Saturday and didn't get home until after 2am so L and me slept in yesterday and when we woke up we were both on our phones.  I had a few updates so I was in the App store and one of the featured app this week was on called Everest.  After reading the bio it was downloaded and I have been hooked ever since!



This is a screen shot of my main page.  What you do is you have one main goal and that is your "Everest" then you can have other goals which are your "Dreams".  Here are my dreams so far...



There is a community within the app too that lets you see what other people's goals are and you can even select which ones inspire you.  I am happy to say that I've already inspired 5 people!  That makes me so happy. :)

If you haven't checked out the Everest app you should!  If you search "Everest goals" you should find it.  As you can see my Everest right now is "Eating Healthier" and I have already taken several steps including finding a nutrition program that works for me and I started logging again in MyFitnessPal!  Search "Christi Flores" and I will pop right up (my pic is a gorgeous sunrise I took a few months ago) and I would love for you to add me!

Even if you choose not to download the app I'd love to hear what your goals are for this week in the comments. :)

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top