From Migraine to Flavalicious

Since I last wrote I've had a sick migraine that has knocked me on my tush!  Since I've been down I've had some time on my laptop and more time to check out the Flavilicious programs.   I decided since there is a money-back guarantee I would give the Full-Body-Licious program a go and have spent the entire day downloading all the information and reading about it.  I must say it is hard core!  What I love is that they have home workouts and gym workouts that way there are no excuses for missing a workout!  I also purchased the nutrition program but I haven't had a chance to check that out yet.

I'm excited!!  It doesn't feel has convoluted as the LiveFit program.  There are PDFs and videos for my visual side so I KNOW I am going to succeed.  She said that many women lose 2% body fat a week!  How awesome would that be?!!

OK, I'm off to read some more and will be back to report on my first Flavalicious workout!

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top