Discouragement

I know this to be true and yet here I am being lazy.  Thursdays are OFF days on the Flavalicious program and so are Sundays.  I took Thursday off but then yesterday we made plans to pick up my stuff from a friends and then today I got super tired and ended up taking a 4 hours nap.

I have also gained 3lbs this week even though I've been trying to focus more of my food and have worked out Sunday-Wednesday (though a few of those workouts were pretty sad).  I haven't been making the best food choices and I know that this and the sad workouts have produced the gain.

The pic is so right...I MUST do the work to see the results!  I am tired of being full of excuses.  It's always the same sob story.  Nothing is going to change if I keep this negativity.  It's time for a change.  It's time to focus and figure out what its going to take for a change that is going to last.  Its time to get to the heart of the matter.

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top