Sending Smiles

When I got back into stamping there was one thing that was greatly missing: my old stamping friends.  I had held onto a few of my friendships but for some reason when I stopped stamping many of my stamping acquaintances also stopped.  It broke my heart but I think that's just how life goes sometimes.

Imagine my surprise when Kristen, one of my old stamping pals, found me on Instagram and we picked our friendship back up where we left off.

I wanted to send her a little something to show my excitement that we found each other again and found some amazing inspiration on Bruno Bertucci's blog, on THIS post in particular.

I changed up a few of the colors and tried a new color combo that I am now 100% in love with: Night of Navy, Mint Macaroon, Bermuda Bay, and Smoky Slate.

I am SO glad I snagged some of the glimmer paper from Sale-A-Bration before it was all sold out!  The Mint Macaroon glimmer on the card is just incredible.


I pretty much stayed true to Bruno's layout but changed the colors.  I also do not have the Stitched Shape Framelit Dies yet so for the stitching around the sentiment circle I paper pierced it instead.

I am so excited to see what the new In-Colors for 2017-2019 are going to be!  Truth be told, I wasn't too crazy about any of the colors except for Mint Macaroon anyway.  I will be sad to see this color go but out with the old, in with the new!

Product List
*The Mint Macaroon Glimmer Paper was only available during Sale-A-Bration BUT we have some gorgeous glimmer alternatives that you can find HERE

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top