Carousel Birthday Card Class

Saturday's class started out a little crazy but ended great.  We had a last minute change of venue which made things hectic but once the class got started it was great.


It was so nice to have my girls back together for an afternoon!!  We had a few of my Sweet & Sassy's missing but we also had two newbies who made the class so much fun!

Truth be told, I planned this class while in a flu-induced haze so two of the creations we made were not Christi originals.  The first card and the gift bag came straight from a Stampin' Up! monthly workshop but I am still in love with how they turned out and I think the class fell in love as well.

First the card:

Then the most adorable gift bag!! (The picture does NOT do it justice)


When I first saw the Occasions magazine I knew my first purchase would be the Lift Me Up bundle (I've already told you about my hot air balloon obsession) and I wanted another set that would compliment it.  Carousel Birthday is the perfect pairing set!  You can easily mix and match both sets and you'd never know they came from different sets!

I also fell in love with the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit which is where the gorgeous tag on the gift bag came from.



I don't normally purchase the embellishment kits but I am so glad I did!  Out of all the images from each set I thought the cupcake ferris wheel would be my favorite but it's actually the circus tent from Carousel Birthday.  Isn't it adorable?!

Our final card was a Christi-original that was quickly put together a few nights before class.  At first I wasn't loving it but I have to admit it's growing on me.


The sketch is from this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge which I thought worked perfect with my hot air balloon and showcased the designer paper nicely.

Thank you to my Sweet & Sassy Stampers for another amazing class and I hope you've enjoyed my samples today.  Since this week is spring break for my kiddos I am hoping to have a little more stamping time so hopefully I will have more eye candy for you soon!

Product List

2 comments

  1. Cute interpretation of our sketch! Love the paper and the hot air balloon thinlit. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had so much fun. Got me up and about after my knee surgery. Great memories and great company. I love each one of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top