Christmas Season Catch Up

Busy! Busy! Busy!  Anyone else feel me??

Merry Christmas EVE!!!  I thought I would get everyone caught up with all the festivities that have happened so far this holiday season.

Christmas Women's Banquet


I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to go this year because of our current finances but one of my besties ended up having an extra ticket and invited me at the last minute.  I have never been before but you better believe this is going to be a new Christmas tradition with me. :)

Different women "host" a table and decorate it however they want.  They also have little goodies for each gal at the table.  This was ours #67 :)


Of course the picture doesn't do it justice. It was gorgeous!! I got a beautiful ornament, a cute little stocking, and got to meet three lovely women who have now became apart of my growing church family.



There's me and my bestie. I love this girl so much and am so thankful that I was her first choice.  The dinner was excellent and the speaker was amazing.  I teared up several times and left knowing that I am not alone in my struggles.  I have wonderful friends, family, and most importantly a God that loves me just as I am and I will make it through this season.

KATS Christmas Musical


KATS is our church's children's choir and every year they put on a Christmas program.  Being a 2nd grade teacher (and there being one little girl my youngest has the biggest crush on) I had to be there and I am so glad I was.


This year was extra special because the entire program was written by two of the KATS directors.  It was a Christmas spin-off of the Wizard of Oz and it was adorable!

DJ's Christmas Party


In our school district 4th grade is the last grade in elementary school.  DJ is in 4th grade, and my youngest, thus making this our last elementary school Christmas party.  *sniffle*


To say I was a little emotional is an understatement but I put on a happy face and enjoyed watching my little man and his classmates enjoy their day.  


It was so much fun for the kids and I surprised DJ by having is grandmother come with me.  You should've seen the look on his face.  The party was crazy but mainly because you have 21 kids that are full of candy and donuts on the last day of school before winter break.  ;)

Family Time


When school is in its so hard for the boys to spend time with family.  Anyone who has to share custody can feel me on this.  This past Sunday after church I dropped the boys off at their Nana's house and they got to spend a few days with her, their great-aunt, and their cousins.


I love that they got that much-needed family time and it gave me a chance to go get their last minute Christmas gifts. :)  

Now its time to get ready to start my Christmas festivities.  The next two days are always crazy.  I have several places to be and my in-laws are coming in tomorrow and the house is a disaster.  Mentally I'm trying not to stress especially since I am running out of time to get everything done.  

My goal the next two days is to be in the moment.  Christmas goes by way too fast as it is and I do not want to lose sight of what really matters: the birth of my Lord, Jesus Christ. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top