The Best Is Yet To Come

I love is stamping.  

It's been a passion that I haven't been able to pursue much these past few years and it makes me sad.  When I went through all my "drama" and my deep depression I think I lost my muse.  Since I'm slowly feeling better I am beginning to get my loves back.  One of those is reading which is why I'm SO excited to be a book reviewer but I am also falling in love again with stamping.

About a month ago I went to a Stampin' Up! party.  When I began stamping in 2007 I was a demonstrator and loved it but when I lost my passion I also let my being a demo die with it in 2010.  After going to the party the light was sparked again so in September I once again signed back up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  There are some amazing ladies near me that are passionate about Stampin' Up! like me so I joined their amazing team. :)

We have a private Facebook group and each week we have a challenge.  Last week it was a color combo: 
Blushing Bride, Rose Red, and Mint Macaroon

I was not too psyched about the combo because (a) I don't have a lot of current SU colors and (b) it just wasn't jiving with me at first. 

Once I paired it with last week's sketch challenge I ended up with a pretty cute CAS card!


Like I said, my stamping supplies are extremely limited so to be able to do an all SU card was a challenge in itself but I like it!  

If you've never heard of Stampin' Up! or haven't seen what they're up to in awhile be sure to check out my website.  I will be posting more SU creations here on the blog as well as specials that the company is running.  This does not mean that I will use JUST Stampin' Up! on everything I create (Verve still has my heart) but maybe in the future I might have a Stampin' Up! only blog.  Right now I'm still so new I am trying to get back into the swing of things and learning everything that has changed the past few years in the world of stamping. 

I hope everyone has an amazing Saturday!  It is absolutely gorgeous here in Texas!  This afternoon I am going to a Christmas card class to get some demo ideas which I am so excited about and then tonight is date night with my man!  :)  Good times...


Stamps: Frosted Medallions
Paper: Love Blossoms DSP, Mint Macaroon, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Paper Piercing Tool, Whisper White Ribbon

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top