Happy Flu Year

How as 2016 been for me so far?  Not great...  

I came down with the what I can only describe as either the flu or an insane cold right after Christmas and cannot seem to kick the crud.  Today is the first day that I've sat up more than a few minutes but that's about it.  At this point I'll take what I can get.  I think I could function better if it weren't for the insane dizzy spells and head splitting migraines.  Gotta love being sick...

I was hoping to start the new year off STRONG but my body is saying no way Jose so I am resting as much as possible and dreaming about how hard I'm going to hit it when I'm back on my feet.  I hate this so much but it is what it is. 

My word for 2016 is STRONG and when I feel a bit better I will be back to explain why but now I'm going back to bed with my fuzzy blanket and my Lysol...

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top