Where Did March Go?

This month has been pure insanity!  Here's a little update:

50 hours minimum of each week is devoted to work

Our business has exploded and to keep up with the pace my boss has asked me (Ms. Manager) to help pick up some of the slack.  I do like my job and we could definitely use the money so for the time being I am doing it.

What's been hard is balancing work with my home life.  I honestly feel like I am working two jobs which leaves little room for anything else.  Add kids and what little family time I get and you have one exhausted woman.  I never get any time to myself!

I am officially back to 175lbs 

I haven't been since post-baby.  I blame the crazy hours and hardly eating.  It's awful.  I'm using work and busyness to justify me not eating.  I nibble on a few things at work and when I get home I eat pretty much whatever I want which is rarely healthy.  Then I go to bed and do it all over again.  It's horrible and I know something has to give but right now I feel like I'm on one of those little hamster wheels and I can't seem to get off.

My husband buys me an elliptical

When I first lost my baby weight the elliptical is what sparked my change and I think he was hoping it would again.  So far no go even though it is in my living room starring at me every single day.  I've gotten on a few times but my thighs have gotten so big (where I hold the majority of my weight) that my knees and feet ache something fierce.  No bueno.

My oldest turns 9 years old  

We celebrated by going bowling and the pictures from his party are a huge wakeup call for me.


(L would kill me if he knew I was posting this. LOL)  Look at me!  I know I had a major surgery a few months ago and my hormones are still trying to balance and I should be easier on myself but I just can't.  I worked so hard to lose weight the first time and now here I am back where I started.  It's disheartening to say the least. 

April is MY month

April 20th is our one year anniversary and I was hoping to be back to my weight and instead I am 25+ pounds heavier than I was a year ago.  This gets me fired up!!  Something has to give and though I am not sure exactly what the plan is yet I know that things are about to change.  Just wait and see....

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top