Happiest of Days Despite Being Sick

Every fall I get sick.  It's never some simple cold but more like the flu or pneumonia.  This year it was  acute bronchitis and a severe upper respiratory infection.  Fun huh?  It's been over a week and a half and I'm still feeling it bad despite finishing my antibiotics and clearing out half of the cold/flu aisle at CVS.  All I have to say and thank you Jesus for inhalers, nasal sprays, and humidifiers or I would not be functioning at all.

I have my FIRST Stampin' Up! class the first weekend in December and as I impatiently await my order for the class to come in I thought I would get a little inky and made a sweet, simple little card to share today.




This sentiment from Frosted Medallions works with all kinds of celebrations like birthdays or Christmas.  I think the font used in this set is just amazing.  I got my inspiration for this layout from a card in one of my Stampin' Success magazines.  I love how clean and simple it is and if I wanted to make multiples it would be easy peasy.

Lately when I stamp I have been trying to go out of my comfort zone and use colors that I never use which is why I chose Smoky Slate and Rich Razzleberry.  I have never used either of these colors before but I think they pair nicely!

For some reason the card came out darker in the picture than it really is which is sad.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  In real life it's so shimmery and sparkly and I know just who I'm going to give this to. :)

I'm off to take more medicine and read until I pass out.  ;)

Stamps: Frosted Medallions
Paper: Rich Razzleberry DSP, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
Accessories: Dimensionals, Silver Glitter Ribbon, Silver Metallic Sequins

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top