There is Hope! 41 Will Come

God's timing is so amazing.  Sometimes you look at a certain situation and you see God all up in it.  This situation might not be easy.  Actually I can guarantee it not but you know that God is allowing it for a reason and you pray, give it all to God, and walk by faith every moment until you find yourself victorious.

A few months ago Tyndale House Publishers graciously accepted me as one of their reviewers/bloggers of new releases and each month I will be sharing with my readers some of the amazing books that are being published.

I was so excited when my first book came in: 41 Will Come by Chuck E. Tate.


When I first read the introduction I knew this was going to be something God was going to use in my life. I've had issues I've struggled with my whole life.  Maybe God was going to open my eyes about one of those issues.  Little did I know that this book was going to help me go through one of the hardest challenges of my life.

40 is a significant number in the Bible and though the author does reference them he's more focused on 41.  What is 41?

 "The number 41 represents the dawn of a new day - the hope and promise that if you don't quit, the rain will stop, the giant will fall, and you will enter your 'promised land.'"  

Just reading that gave me hope.  All of us are on a journey.  Some of us are about to enter a storm, some of us are in a storm, and some of us just got out of a storm.  All of us!  40 is the storm; 41 is the rainbow.

A week after I started reading this book my 10-year-old son was in the emergency room then rushed to the PICU with poisoned blood and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.



Once we got Dylan home from the hospital and fell into a new normal I picked up the book again and it gave me so much hope!  I wish I could say I'm in my promised land right now but I've got several fronts on me at the moment so it could be awhile before I'm in my promised land but that's ok!  Each story that the author references reminds me that even in the storms God is still working and oh when I hit that promised land...baby, it is on! :)

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone!  Mr. Tate's writing style is wonderful and the personal stories he tells are great!  He's funny, encouraging, and heartfelt.  This is the author's first book and I'm positive it's not going to be his last.  Grab a copy! I promise you won't regret it.

NavPress/Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great read. I like inspirational books.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Prayers for your baby and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top