'Bout To Get 21 Day FIXED!


L told me my birthday present was going to be a little late but like I say better late than never!!! :)

I am SO excited that I was finally able to purchase the 21 Day Fix from Beachbody.  If you follow me on Tumblr you know that I've been researching this for awhile and have seen real people get real results and since I am truly starting all over again what better way to restart than with a new program!

I was hoping to get the Shakeology too but we honestly can't afford it right now.  It's all good.  I'm thankful I even get the program right now.  You know I'll be posting later in the week once my goodies come!!  I also found out a church friend of mine ordered it last week so now I have an accountability partner too! Score!!

If you're on Team Beachbody you can find me under OnlyByGrace.  

*****
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and I just want to say thank you to all the men and women who either have served or are serving our country.  I will be forever grateful and will never take for granted the freedom I have because of you.

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by! xo

Back to Top